CYCLONE GABRIELLE FUNDRAISER IMAGE – until the end of March, all profits from sales of ‘Aotearoa’ will go towards supporting those who have been severely impacted by Cyclone Gabrielle.
Aotearoa was born out of a narrative portraying the many layers that make up New Zealand’s culture and heritage. The foundation of these are the interconnecting elements of water, land, and air (sky), overlaid with man’s own influence and footprint on this.
2022-23 Mini-Print Edition:
• Image Size – 150mm x 150mm
• Paper Size – A4 to fit a read-to-hang standard A4 frame
• Printed on Ilford Textured Cotton Rag 310gsm fine art paper, using high-end Epson technology and archival Epson UltraChrome K3 pigment inks.
• Your print will be accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity that verifies its origin and myself as the artist.
Created and Made in New Zealand
A stock of printed Mini-Prints are held so these can generally be shipped within 48 hours of placing your order. Should there be any delays you will be notified by email.
Mini- prints are shipped flat in a protective sleeve and packaging.
New Zealand deliveries:
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and location
• Free delivery on orders over $150.00
• Tracked delivery – $7.50 to $21.00
• Rural delivery – $12.00 to $25.00
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and international postal zone
• Tracked delivery – from $20.00
• All rates are in NZD
• I will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels, customs, or any other charges
Should you have any delivery or shipping queries please email me HERE