Layers of colour and texture are abundant in the Tongariro National Park; the sacred Blue Lake a truly unique feature on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing trek.
Available in sizes:
280mm x 280mm
480mm x 480mm
680mm x 680mm
All images are created by me and custom printed to the highest of standards using archival fine art papers. Where possible, images will be printed on standard size paper for ease of framing.
• Printed on beautiful Ilford Textured Cotton Rag 310gsm, using high-end Epson technology and archival Epson UltraChrome K3 pigment inks.
• Your print will be accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity that verifies its origin and myself as the artist.
• Images are priced as loose prints (unframed) and come packaged in either a tube or protective sleeve.
• Fine art prints are custom printed to order, please allow up to 10 working days for your print to be dispatched.
• Framed prints (NZ only) are available on request, please contact me to discuss options and prices HERE
Created and made in New Zealand
All fine art prints are custom printed to order and shipped loosely rolled in a tube or in a protective sleeve. Please allow up to 10 days from the time you place your order to when it is dispatched. Should there be any additional delays you will be notified by email.
New Zealand deliveries:
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and location
• Free delivery on orders over $150.00
• Tracked delivery – $7.50 to $21.00
• Rural delivery – $12.00 to $25.00
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and international postal zone
• Tracked delivery – from $20.00
• All rates are in NZD
• I will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels, customs, or any other charges
Should you have any delivery or shipping queries please email me HERE