Nature has always been an inspiration of mine, and none more so than botanical subjects, the tulip being one of my favourite flowers.
The frilly Parrot Tulip has a character all of its own and doing its pure elegance justice is not an easy feat. Through presenting the image in black and white, the shape, texture, and form of these amazingly graceful flowers is able to be accentuated. The layering multiple-exposure effect adds dimension and depth.
Limited Edition of 10 prints (of any one size)
Available in sizes:
350mm x 350mm – 10 prints
700mm x 700mm – 10 prints
• A Limited Edition fine art print means only a certain number of prints will be produced at any one size and once sold will no longer be available. Print prices will increase as the edition gets closer to being sold out.
• Printed on beautiful Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Satin 310gsm, using high-end Epson technology and archival Epson UltraChrome K3 pigment inks.
• Your print will be accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity that verifies its origin and myself as the artist.
• Framed prints (NZ only), are available on request, please contact me to discuss options and pricing HERE
Created and Made in New Zealand
All fine art prints are custom printed to order and shipped loosely rolled in a tube or in a protective sleeve.
Please allow up to 10 days from the time you place your order to when it is dispatched. Should there be any additional delays you will be notified by email.
New Zealand deliveries:
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and location
• Free delivery on orders over $150.00
• Tracked delivery – $7.50 to $21.00
• Rural delivery – $12.00 to $25.00
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and international postal zone
• Tracked delivery – from $20.00
• All rates are in NZD
• I will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels, customs, or any other charges
Should you have any delivery or shipping queries please email me HERE