‘Seascape #4’ captures a looming storm across the Firth of Thames, in the Coromandel region of New Zealand.
The rolling clouds and the restless sea are intersected by the distant landscape along the horizon. The monochromatic tones almost appear soothing and calm, a stark contrast to what is coming.
Limited Edition of 10 prints (of any one size)
Available in sizes:
450mm x 394mm – 10 prints
750mm x 657mm – 10 prints
• A Limited Edition fine art print means only a certain number of prints will be produced at any one size and once sold will no longer be available. Print prices will increase as the edition gets closer to being sold out.
• Printed on beautiful Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Satin 310gsm, using high-end Epson technology and archival Epson UltraChrome K3 pigment inks.
• Your print will be accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity that verifies its origin and myself as the artist.
• Framed prints (NZ only), are available on request, please contact me to discuss options and pricing HERE
Created and Made in New Zealand
All Limited Edition fine art prints are custom printed to order and shipped loosely rolled in a tube or in a protective sleeve.
Please allow up to 10 days from the time you place your order to when it is dispatched. Should there be any additional delays you will be notified by email.
New Zealand deliveries:
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and location
• Free delivery on orders over $150.00
• Tracked delivery – $7.50 to $21.00
• Rural delivery – $12.00 to $25.00
Shipping is calculated at checkout – based on product and international postal zone
• Tracked delivery – from $20.00
• All rates are in NZD
• I will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels, customs, or any other charges
Should you have any delivery or shipping queries please email me HERE