The main streets of the ancient watertown of Wuzhen are overcrowded with tourists, so finding this quiet little side street was heaven. Here I was able to ponder, just briefly, this small piece of the towns’ preserved landscape, an artefact of the Qing dynasty.
Your fine art print comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity that verifies its origin and myself as the artist.
This image is available in the following sizes:
137mm x 200mm
205mm x 300mm
260mm x 380mm
Created and Made in New Zealand
All images are created by me and custom printed to the highest of standards using archival fine art papers.
• Images are priced as loose prints (unframed) and come packaged in either a tube or protective sleeve.
• Fine art prints are custom printed to order, please allow up to 10 working days for your print to be dispatched.
• Framed prints (NZ only) are available on request, please contact me to discuss options and prices HERE
All fine art prints are custom printed to order and shipped loosely rolled in a tube or in a protective sleeve. Please allow up to 10 days from the time you place your order to when it is dispatched. Should there be any additional delays you will be notified by email.
New Zealand deliveries:
• Free delivery on orders over $150.00
• North Island tracked delivery – $12.00
• South Island tracked delivery – $16.00
• Rural delivery an additional $5 on the above
• Tracked delivery – $55.00 flat rate
• All rates are in NZD
• I will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels, customs, or any other charges
Should you have any delivery or shipping queries please email me HERE